Hey there, I’m Natalie Mathers.
Most days you can find me with a camera in hand, cuddling my hubby, or sipping a cup of coffee. I’m a follower of Jesus, lover of people, being crazy in love with Eli Mathers, and someone who takes photos of everything. I really believe in living with the freedom that Christ offers us, being kind to everyone around you, and of course, eating a bowl of ice cream every chance you get (Can I get an Amen?!).
I strive to photograph people who desire to be fully present in a technology-crazed world. People who value capturing life just how it is, so they can always look back on that time and cherish the memories through the photographs we created together. I am lucky to work alongside so many wonderful families, couples, and seniors- I have to pinch myself sometimes because I can’t believe I have my dream job!
When I’m not busy working on photo shoots, you can usually find me hanging out with teenagers. I serve alongside my husband, Eli, in full-time student ministry, and I would not have it any other way! The students are so much fun to spend time with. Between the girl talks, eating pizza rolls, and chasing after Jesus…what’s not to love?! Though ministry can get messy at times, it's also full of so much beauty.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five facts you might not know about me:
- I’m an avid sun bather. Born a Florida girl, I’m pretty obsessed with the sun. In the winter time there’s a good chance you’ll find me lying next to a window if the sun rays show up that day.
- Give me all the BBQ. Pulled pork sandwich, mac and cheese, and some sweet tea- YUM!
- I love floral (probably too much). I usually gravitate toward anything floral...on clothing, notebooks, or actual flowers. Some might say it’s a bit overboard (I ignore those people).
- FaceTime family in Florida! With all of my family still living in Florida, FaceTime dates are the highlight of any day. Eli and I are crazy about our nieces, Aubree and Kinslee. (Luckily, I get to see our other niece, Finley, every week!)
- Date night every week. Our date night usually falls on a Tuesday! Even in the midst of the crazy, Eli and I try to keep our date nights sacred. Some of our favorite dates include: Going to the movies, opting outside, or even game night.
Still here? Let’s connect! Just could hop over to the contact page to send me a message. You could also sign up for my newsletter on the right (Don't worry, I promise to not spam you), or even check out my Instagram and Facebook pages for more- Let’s be friends!